Request to issue a certificate of owned properties (To Whom It May Concern)
This service gives real estate owners and land owners the ability to issue a certificate of owned properties (To Whom It May Concern) if they need it. The organization to which the real estate certificate will be submitted will be determined at the request of the landlord. He can also request through this service, a certificate of completion with the requirements for property management.
The cost of issuing the certificate of owned property (To Whom It May Concern) is 124.5 AED.
The required documents:
Conditions regarding the applicant:
Any of the following may apply for a property registration certificate or a letter of (To Whom It May Concern):
- The owner.
- The attorney person.
- The Company representative by official letter.
- Any person who is not an owner of real estate or land.
We provide this service to you through our centers in 15 minutes.
What distinguishes Al Taresh?
We do our best to provide you with precision and speed in our services.
In order to make your experience unique, we are always keen on:
- You don’t need to physically visit Dubai Land Department (DLD).
- We provide what is required for accuracy and speed.
- Continuous support from our team dedicated to serve you and answer all your queries.
- Since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers, you will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof.
- Having 3 different locations in Dubai we will be close to you wherever you are, (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
- The certificate is issued at the same time if it is submitted at the official working hours of Dubai Land Department. Otherwise, it will be issued the next day.
- • There is nothing to prevent issuing the certificate (To Whom It May Concern) to
anyone who does not own real estate or land in Dubai.
To Request to issue a certificate of owned property / letter of (To Whom It May Concern), contact us through the form. We are here at your service.