What is a villa map issuance?
You will most likely need a map of your property as a villa owner. A land map is a map that showcases your property.
This can be issued by the Dubai Lands Department. We can help you to speed up this process by taking control of the situation, where you can just sit back and relax.
The fee for a villa map issuance is AED 354.
Documents required for a villa map or a unit map issuance:
- Copy of the land title deed certificate.
- Copy of the Emirates ID card or the passport (if he does not have an ID card within the state).
Conditions regarding the applicant:
Only those mentioned below may apply for a villa map or a unit:
- Property owners.
- Owner’s representative.
- Owner’s authorized person.
- One of the relatives.
We provide this service to you through our centers in 30 minutes under in normal circumstances.
What makes us different?
Understanding the difficulties in trying to issue a villa map, we are here to help you every step of the way. By working with us, we can help you to achieve the following:
- No need to visit the Dubai Lands Department.
- A simple process.
- Intensive knowledge and guidance throughout your land needs.
- Since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers, you will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof.
- Having 3 different locations in Dubai we will be close to you wherever you are, (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
- The application process shall be initiated in the official working hours of Dubai Land Department from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm. If the application is submitted outside official working hours, the map will be issued the next day.
- The time required for the service delivery may increase if the map is not available in the system where exceptional approval will be required from Dubai Land Department.
To get your villa map, contact us from the form below.