What is the process of evaluating a residential property?
In case you are an investor who wants to know his flat value for sale purpose, mortgage, gifting, or if you want to buy an apartment, you will need to conduct a property valuation to determine the market value of the apartment. This service allows you to get a true and accurate assessment.
Fees for residential property valuation services are 4261.50 AED
Documents required for applying for a property valuation report:
- Real estate appraisal application form.
- Letter from the owner and a copy of the passport and Emirates ID card.
- Copy of the title deed of the apartment.
- Copy of the apartment map, if any.
Only the landlord or the attorney person can apply for a house valuation cost.
We provide residential property valuation services to you through our centres within a week.
What makes us stand out among other property valuation companies?
We understand that you are occupied and that you are concerned with investing your time in the best way possible, so we are always keen on offering you the best through our services that we provide you with:
- Speed and accuracy of execution.
- Continuous support from our team dedicated to serve you and answer all your queries.
- Since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers, you will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof.
- Having 3 different locations in Dubai we will be close to you wherever you are, (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
- The Appraisal Committee meets on Thursday every week.
To request an apartment appraisal, contact us through the form. We are here at your service.