What is the process of requesting owner’s data update?
This service allows customers to update their data on the system, and also provides most of the services that require this update.
This service is free of charge.
Documents required for updating the owner’s data:
- Copy of passport.
- ID card.
We provide this service through our centres in 5 minutes.
What makes us stand out among others?
We understand that you are occupied and that you are concerned with investing your time in the best way possible, and probably don’t have the time to visit Ejari office locations in Dubai, so we are always keen on offering you the best through our real estate registration services:
- Speed and accuracy in execution.
- Continuous support through our team dedicated to serve you and answer all your queries.
- You don’t need to physically visit Dubai Land Department or Ejari office locations in Dubai.
- You will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers.
- Wherever you are, we are close to you with three different locations (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
To request an update of owner information or inquire about our real estate registration services, contact us through the form. We are here at your service.