Request for Replacement for Lost/ Damaged Title Deed.
Through this service, real estate owners and landlords can apply for a title deed if the original is damaged or lost. This is done by registering an official request from the owner of the land or property. The deed is issued after publication of a newspaper advertisement and after the passage of the legal period, in case of any objection.
The cost of issuing a title deed is 1156.50 AED.
Documents required for issuing a title deed:
- Filling out a lost or damaged application and signing it personally from the owner himself or his legal representative.
- Copy of the owner’s Emirates ID card.
- A newspaper advertisement in English (for 3 consecutive days).
- The police report of loss of title deed (in case of a replacement for a loss).
- Copy of the decree of distribution in case of death of the owner.
- If the property is in a non-freehold area, there is no need for an advertisement in the newspaper or a statement of loss from the police.
Conditions regarding the applicant:
Only those listed below can apply for title deed:
- The owner.
- The attorney person.
- The Company representative by official letter.
We provide this service to you through our centers within 30 working days.
What distinguishes Al Taresh?
We do our best to provide you with precision and speed in our services.
In order to make your experience unique, we are always keen on:
- Providing what is required for accuracy and speed.
- Continuous support from our team dedicated to serve you and answer all your queries.
- You don’t need to physically visit Dubai Land Department.
- Since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers, you will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof.
- Having 3 different locations in Dubai we will be close to you wherever you are, (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
To request a title deed/ replacement of loss and damage, contact us through the form. We are here at your service.