What is the process for requesting owner’s data update?
This service allows customers to update their data on the system, and also provides most of the services that require this update.
This service is free of charge.
Documents required for updating the owner’s data:
- Copy of passport.
- ID card.
We provide this service through our centers in 5 minutes.
What makes us stand out among others?
We understand that you are occupied and that you are concerned with investing your time in the best way possible, so we are always keen on offering you the best through our services:
- Speed and accuracy of execution.
- Continuous support from our team dedicated to serve you and answer all your queries.
- You don’t need to physically visit Dubai Land Department.
- Since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers, you will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof.
- Having 3 different locations in Dubai we will be close to you wherever you are, (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
To request an update of owner information, contact us through the form. We are here at your service.