Why would you cancel your Ejari?
Tenants and landlords are required to terminate Ejari contracts not only in case of early terminations but also in case the contract is not renewed by an additional term at the end of the lease.
This means that any expired Ejari contract will not be automatically deleted after the expiry date. It will, in turn, affect your status to relocate to another property. If the previous lease was not canceled, the tenant will not be able to register their new tenancy.
It is for this reason that it is important to cancel your Ejari registration when you need to.
The fee for cancelation is AED 42.
Documents required for EJARI termination – cancellation of lease agreement:
- In case the EJARI certificate is still valid and has not expired: A signed letter of no objection is required from the owner, with a copy of the owner’s Emirates ID card or a copy of his passport with the signature page. In case there’s a POA by the owner, the POA should be attached if it was from the notary, but if these documents were issued outside the country, then they must be attested by the UAE Foreign Affairs. The Emirates ID card of the attorney person is required as well.
- Original Emirates ID card of the applicant.
Conditions for submitting a termination application – lease termination agreement:
- The attorney person by the landlord or the person registering cannot be employed by a real estate company.
- The applicant must be of relevance: a landlord, a tenant, or someone with POA. Here the original authorization documents must be brought or a relative of the first blood with proof of kinship.
- If the applicant is a company delegate, he must be registered in the license.
- In case the applicant is a PRO of the company, he must provide a PRO card with the name of the said company.
- If the applicant is an employee, he must provide a letter of delegation with the company’s letterhead paper stamped and signed by them, in addition to a copy of the applicant’s passport copy, visa page copy which proves his relation to the said company with his original Emirates ID card
We will complete this service at the same time if EJARI was terminated. If it was still valid, the approval of the Dubai Land Department will take one working day in normal cases.
What makes us different?
Having had experience in this field, we are specialized in any forms of registrations and cancelations needed.
With our services, we can provide the following:
- No need to visit the RERA office.
- A whole resource available for your property information.
- Simple and time efficient process.
- Since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers, you will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof.
- Having 3 different locations in Dubai we will be close to you wherever you are, (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
To get an Ejari cancelation information, contact us through the form below.