Where to get a land map?
As a property owner, you will most likely need a land map of your area. This can be issued by the Dubai Land Department.
We understand the complications and time that may go into issuing a Dubai land map for your property, which is why we are here to help.
You can easily issue your Dubai land map with us. As a Dubai Land Department certified center, we can help with any land map and Dubai real estate map issuance with accuracy and high speed.
The cost of a Dubai land map issuance is AED 204.
Documents required for issuing a Dubai land map:
- Copy of the land title deed certificate.
- Copy of the Emirates ID card or the passport (if he does not have an ID card within the state).
Conditions regarding the applicant:
Only those mentioned below may apply for a land map issuance:
- Properties owners.
- Owner’s representative.
- Owner’s authorized person.
- One of the relatives.
We provide property management services such as land registration and land map issuance to you through our centres in 30 minutes under normal circumstances..
What makes us different?
We work hard to try and achieve the best results for all our clients focusing on timely and accurate results.
By working with us, we can bring to you the following:
- No need to visit the Dubai Land Department.
- Providing accurate and time-efficient results.
- We handle everything without you needing to worry.
- Since we are located inside Dubai Municipal Centers, you will be able to do all the governmental services you need under one roof.
- Having 3 different locations in Dubai we will be close to you wherever you are, (Al Manara /South of Dubai, Al Kifaf / City Center, Al Twar / North of Dubai)
- The application process shall be initiated in the official working hours of the Dubai Land Department from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm. If the application is submitted outside official working hours, the map will be issued the next day.
To get your Dubai land map, contact us through the form below.